With this plugin, developers can include a `plugin download counter` on WordPress posts or pages.
This plugin grabs the number of total downloads for a given plugin from `wordpress.org`.
- This plugin returns the total number of downloads for a specific plugin which you host on wordpress.org
- Easy implementation on posts or pages by using shortcodes
[ PluginDownloadCounter pluginname="shortcode-plugin-download-counter" ]
== Installation ==
- Upload the `shortcode-plugin-download-counter` directory to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress
- Add shortcodes in your posts or pages